lamsathanan

Saturday, August 05, 2006

LONELINESS



The room is very dark, it is very cold. Darkness surrounds me, sadness everywhere. I cry.. I shout loudly ..Iam alone...alone...alone.
"Awake up..you are late". This is my mother sound which take me from my dream.
I wear my clothes and go to my work but i couldnot concentrate in anything, i feal that iam very upset but i donot know why.
This sound doesnot leave me for a second "Iam alone...alone...alone"
May be this is the reason , really iam alone.
Loneliness doesnot mean that nobody else beside you but may be hundered of people surround you everywhere but you feal that you are alone.
When you donot find someone to talk with.. when you donot find someone share you same thoughts..when you donot find someone to share you same fealings.. when you find yourself as a stranger between people. In this moment only be sure that you are alone.
It is a very diffucult fealing to feal that you are a bird without wings or sea without water.
It is a horrible fealing to not find a kind heart that love you or good hand tries to remove your tears. May friends are around you everywhere, they smile, talk, play and sing. May you share them by your body but not by your soul. May you smile but it is not a true smile bec. it is not come from your heart. This is the loneliness.
Loneliness is this fealing to be alone in your thoughts, fealings, hopes and dreams even if your body is not alone and even if alot of people are around you but truely you are alone.
Here you must shout loudly, cry and search for a true hug to throw yourself between it.
posted by islamforever at 6:27 AM

2 Comments:

i think everyone in this world if know ALLAH and make all what he can do to do that , he will live without loneliness.

4:37 PM  

ايه مكملتيش ليه؟

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home